Once your system is in place, regularly scheduled commercial HVAC maintenance by RK Wynnyk ensures that you have the warm or cold air you need without wasting energy or money:
- The Service Pays for Itself – Quarterly tune-ups and filter replacements and preferred rates on repairs, there’s never been a better time to use R.K Wynnyk.
- Extend the Life of your Heating & Cooling Equipment – Regular maintenance benefits your heating, air conditioning and HVAC systems. It’s a major investment, we’ll help you protect it
- Priority Emergency Service – Service Plan Members enjoy priority scheduling if something goes wrong. We will move you to the front of our service queue to get you back up and running.
- Worry-Free Maintenance – Your business depends on an efficiently running HVAC systems and air quality. Being a member is your insurance to know your equipment is running smoothly.
- Filter inspection and replacement
- Electrical connection testing
- Checking the heat exchanger
- Clearing drain lines and pans
- Thermostat operation
- Belt and pulley replacement as needed
- Lubrication as necessary
- Duct cleaning
- Fan and blower motor adjustments
- Spotting and sealing system leaks
- Cracked pipes
- Worn out parts and components
- Clogged lines
Do you need help with your plumbing or HVAC?
Simply fill out the contact form and an R.K Wynnyk representative will be in touch within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can call the number below for immediate assistance.